Dr. Steve Garrett
Dr. Garrett graduated from the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry with a residency in Orthodontics. He opened his practice in 1979 in Winchester. He holds the highest standards of excellence in skill and professional integrity. He continues to serve, educate, lead and contribute. Each patient under our supervision receives the highest-quality care with a personal touch.
The list below is evident of Dr. Garrett’s commitment to our patients and his profession.
- Past President of the Southern Association of Orthodontics
- Past President of the Virginia Association of Orthodontics
- Past President and current member of the Medical College of Virginia Orthodontic Foundation for Education and Research (nonprofit)
- Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Member of the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics<
- Conferred Fellowship in the American College of Dentists
- Fellow of the World Federation of Orthodontists
- Voted Best Orthodontist by Northern Virginia Daily
Dr. Garrett and his wife, Susie, have three children, Justin, Anne and Mykenzie and are members of the First Presbyterian Church in Winchester. Dr. Justin Garrett is an orthodontist in Charleston, SC while their daughter Anne is a registered dental hygienist and practices in northern Virginia. Dr. Mykenzie Garrett is a physical therapist. Anne and her husband John have blessed Dr. Garrett and Susie with a beautiful granddaughter Autumn Jane Clevenger. Dr. Garrett has served as Chairman on the Boy Scout Eagle Board. He is a black belt in Kenpo Karate and has taught martial arts in the evenings. Dr. Garrett and Susie enjoy shooting sports, golf, tennis and traveling with friends and family.
Creating beautiful faces, one smile at a time! Our team has over 60 years of collective experience in orthodontic treatment for adults, orthodontic treatment for kids and orthodontic treatment for teenagers. We are dedicated to giving you the premier smile you deserve in the most relaxed and friendly atmosphere possible along with the most recent advances in orthodontic technology.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Visit Our Office
|Monday:||7:30 am – 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday:||7:30 am – 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday:||7:30 am – 4:30 pm|
|Thursday:||7:30 am – 4:30 pm|
1841 West Plaza Drive
Winchester, VA 22601
Stephens City Office
101-1 Hyde Court
Stephens City, VA 22655